One of the most exciting things we’ve done here in the cheese kitchen this year is really ramp up our aged cheese production. Over the past month we’ve begun to reap the fruits of our labor with some delicious cheeses, but this Eno Mountain Sharp (a caerphilly-style, raw cow’s milk cheese) really blew us away. Our customers loved it too, because we sold the entire wheel last Saturday at our markets!
WelcomeThanks for visiting the Hillsborough Cheese Company website! Our website is like our company - small, personal, and occasionally quirky. Feel free to read our blog posts, learn more about our cheeses, and of course send us e-mails with questions, praise, or other comments!
2012, 2013 and 2014 Best of the Triangle Finalist!Best Local Cheese Producer
A Peek Inside the Cheese Kitchen!
Wholesale InquiriesInterested in having Hillsborough Cheese Company products in your shop or on your menu? Click the following link to submit a wholesale inquiry and we'll get in touch with you ASAP:
Search our Website
Recent Blog Posts
- Jujube Restaurant and HCC! wp.me/p153fx-5Y 1 month ago
- 2014 Best of the Triangle Finalist! wp.me/p153fx-5S 2 months ago
- Bin 54 and HCC! wp.me/p153fx-5H 6 months ago
- Last day of the year for DRFM! Come see us and all the other awesome vendors! @RaleighEatLocal http://t.co/DijtIBakbd 9 months ago
- Yes it's cold out but visiting market always gives that warm feeling inside! So come on out! @chfarmersmarket @wwfm @EnoRiverFM 9 months ago
Hillsborough Cheese Company at your next event!We love to support our community and we are often available for special events like wine tastings, agricultural expos, and fundraisers. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information on your event. Be sure to include date, event format, expected number of attendees, and any other pertinent information, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.