We’re getting ready to launch a new monthly newsletter and we want to include customer recipes. Do you have a favorite dish that uses Hillsborough Cheese Company cheese? We’d love to share it with others, giving you full credit of course. You can e-mail your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WelcomeThanks for visiting the Hillsborough Cheese Company website! Our website is like our company - small, personal, and occasionally quirky. Feel free to read our blog posts, learn more about our cheeses, and of course send us e-mails with questions, praise, or other comments!
2012 and 2013 Best of the Triangle Finalist!Best Local Cheese Producer
A Peek Inside the Cheese Kitchen!
Wholesale InquiriesInterested in having Hillsborough Cheese Company products in your shop or on your menu? Click the following link to submit a wholesale inquiry and we'll get in touch with you ASAP:
Search our Website
Recent Blog Posts
- Who needs cheese for the memorial day cookout!? Got that awesome cheddar @chfarmersmarket. We are also @wwfm & @SDFarmersMarket 17 hours ago
- @geoff_green oh most definitely Geoff! This cheddar was my baby for those 6 long months so it's going with me (Brady) to chapel hill! 3 days ago
- HCC's first cheddar. It's soooo yummy! It's going to one or two lucky markets this weekend(if we don't eat it all!) http://t.co/bscORFtckS 3 days ago
- 2013 Best of the Triangle Finalist! wp.me/p153fx-5l 6 days ago
- Rain rain stay away! (at least until market is over!). Get your "Best of the Triangle" finalist's cheese @wwfm @chfarmersmarket ! 1 week ago
Hillsborough Cheese Company at your next event!We love to support our community and we are often available for special events like wine tastings, agricultural expos, and fundraisers. Please e-mail us at email@example.com with information on your event. Be sure to include date, event format, expected number of attendees, and any other pertinent information, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.